Monday, September 25, 2017

The Mountain Between Us



I love books where there is a surprise ending...something I didn't expect or didn't see coming. That doesn't happen that often for me, but this time it did. Charles Martin's Between Two Mountains is a love story with a twist. Literally, I haven't read a book in almost a year that kept me turning the pages so quickly. When two strangers get stuck in Colorado wilderness due to a plane crash, the plot could have been cliched and boring. However, Martin writes in a style that is both poignant and suspenseful. Although I wanted Ben and Ashley to make it out of the wilderness alive, I never wanted their story to be over. if you are looking for a page-turner that is pretty darn believable, check out this book! I can't wait to watch the movie. 

*I reviewed this book for Blogging for Books. All opinions expressed here are my own. 


No comments: